I have another private journal that I have been doing everyday for almost a year and that one little "lifehack" was the foundation to many others:
- Downsized and streamlined my space
- Streamlined finances, done with student loans!
- Got rid of Comcast and switched to local, affordable ISP that supports Net Neutrality
- Learned to bake sourdough bread
- Added a few more paintings & drawings to my sketchbook and attended several art exhibits
- Took a printmaking class
- Gained clarity and acceptance around personal issues
- Got a New Garmin & new to me Tri Bike
- Signed up for Bikeshares
- Took a selfie of health with Inside Tracker
- Emergency kit refreshed
I have in my mind next year to do a 70.3, but ulitmately the flexsolution is to follow what the heart wants and keep moving. Think globally, act locally!
I have a love/hate relationship with social media right now, but I still find little nuggets of inspiration out there. Last Year's inspiration was Design the Life You Love by Ayse Birsel. This year's inspiration is this book Tinker, Dabble, Doodle, Try Unlock the Power of the Unfocused Mind by Dr. Srini Pallay, which I heard about from the Bulletproof Podcast. If you like endurance podcasts there a lot here. Feel free to share others and your inspiration in the comments.