SF Marathon Weekend is Here!

SF Marathon Expo
SF Marathon Expo
As I walked in to the tent, I heard the woman behind me say what I was thinking, "This is a runner's dream!" Amazing how picking up a registration packet, bib number, a t-shirt and some goodies is a little dream come true.

FINDING PACE
Most of the pace charts online are for doing the marathon all at one pace, so I made a customizable pace chart in xcel for changing your pace at different points in the marathon to calculate your desired finish time. It has 3 versions: One for dividing your marathon into 3 parts at miles 8,16, and 24, one for dividing it into 5 parts every 5 miles, and a 10-10-10 (10m miles, 10 miles, 10k):
Download >>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap