Countdown to 2009

I have been under the weather but still am trying to achieve my goal of logging 1,000 miles this year. With less than 10 miles away I'm feeling better already.

I'm sad to have lost a friend over the holidays, prematurely to health issues. Good health is a precious gift if we have it we must take care of it and try to help those that are suffering. I'm going to be more proactive about the health of my family and friends by awareness, education and motivation.

Other New Year's Resolutions: go probiotic, log more miles hopefully on scenic trails, unplug more often, spend more time with friends, revitalize dormant skills (art), try something new (triathlon!)
How to press the reset button on your life >>

Great article about swimming to avoid winter doldrums >>

The world may be in chaos with war and fiscal crisis, but if we don't take care of ourselves then we cannot be of any use to anyone else. Wishing everyone a HEALTHY happy new year!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" -Ghandi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap