Training Assessment

What does my training look like right now?

Swim 1-2x a wk (not enough since this is my weakest link) 1/2 - 1 hr

Run - Speed Intervals 1x/wk 1/2 - 1 hr
Tempo (Hill emphasis) or Recovery Run 1/2 - 1 hr
Long Run 2 hrs

Bike - Bike to work sprints (50 miles wk) total = 5 hrs
Long ride 3-5 hrs

Strength - 1/wk or every other week 1/2 hr

1 or 2 Rest Days

Brick workouts during the weekday by default since I use my bike for transportation.
12 - 16 hrs/wk total, doesn't include all the recovery time.

Ok, now I see where I need to improve. I'm reading Triathlon Revolution by Terri Schneider. It's a wealth of information! I just realized that after swimming for half an hour I feel a little dizzy, and in the triathlon I will be hopping on my bike after that and go running. Huh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap