Week 2 - In the Groove

Anything that was on my schedule today (Tour d'Organics ride, swimming, etc) is off. My poor pup is in epileptic mode and cannot be left alone. I didn't get enough sleep last night, but the week's training is in the bag. I'm up to 14 miles on the long run no pains whatsoever. I noticed that my swim pace is also getting better. Steven's power yoga is helping me be where I want to be. I got my new trainers this week (in BLACK), and my new sportband. Ready for a day with the dogs at the beach and week 3!

BTW what is up with the CLOWN COLORS trend on the runnning shoes these days? I mean, really. I don't have anything to wear that matches that!

Comments

Jo Lynn said…
Aaaaw, poor puppy dog.

Smoke in the hills from either the Tracy fire or the one in Sants Cruz.

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap