Coastal Trail


Jo Lynn and Boomer at the Cliff House

This weekend I had the opportunity to run with Jo Lynn and Boomer and show them the San Francisco section of the beautiful Coastal Trail. I ran to meet her and we ran from Golden Gate Bridge to the Cliff House and back. She took some amazing photos before it rained. Jo Lynn is a super friendly & supportive runner and a pleasure to run with. I totally lost track of the time and ended up with 15 miles on my Garmin. It is a treat to slow down and run, bike and swim for pure enjoyment. It's been a great holiday. I feel like I have new legs! Looking forward to the new year!

Comments

Thomas said…
Great company makes for a great run :)
Jo Lynn said…
Ditto, what Thomas said!

Thanks again. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap