Week #10

IMG_9923.JPG S:2.8 B:44 R:33
Today was an epic training day, 1 hr swim and 2 1/2 hr run along the waterfront at Sunday Streets. Beautiful day. It was easy to do 9:30 - 10:00 pace for the long run. I found that it feels better to do the fast speedwork later on in the week and not the first workout after the long run. I don't know what happened to my 5k race pace (longer repeats maybe) but I'm not going to worry about that right now. I'm able to make the 8:00 pace way more comfortable. The strides are getting stronger. Did CPR training on Saturday at the Red Cross, so no bike ride. Swimming Alcatraz next week!

Sunday Streets

Comments

The Green Girl said…
Yeay for a great swim and run today!

Good luck next week at Alcatraz!

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap