99th Annual Bay to Breakers

May 10 - 16
S: 2.8 B: 50 R:23

I know it's been a good week when my graph lines go up and the legs are tired.

Running the Bay to Breakers turned a Sunday long run into a fun run, San Francisco style!
Bay to Breakers 2010
Met up with GGTC, lost them, then ran into Jay again (waving) and we crossed the finish line. This is his 27th B2B and he is going to swim from the Bay to the Breakers this summer!

One thing I noticed about the race this year is it seemed like a lot more children and families in the race, perhaps because of Run for Something Better. I lost count of all the strollers. This is one of those events that seems like a gateway into running for the non-runner. I like to leave before the hardcore revelry and the neighbors patience wears thin.

Comments

The Green Girl said…
Aw, one of these years, I'm going to have to make it up there for that race.

I'm glad you had a good time, girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap