End of Year Recap

2010 Races & Events

KP Half Marathon, Big Sur Marathon, Grizzly Peak Century, Bay to Breakers 12k, WWS Alcatraz Crossing #3, PCTR Mt. Diablo Trail Run 25k, Golden Gate Triathlon Oly, San Francisco Triathlon Oly, San Francisco Marathon*, Run Wild for a Child 10k*, WWS Run A Mile and Swim, SERC Run Jump Swim, Supermarket Street Sweep

Volunteered at several events (PCTR Headlands 50, Sunday Streets)

*PR

Distance / Miles:
Run: 1003
Bike: 1102
Swim: 76
Bike to Work: 2000

It's been a bittersweet year, reaching milestones but at the same time deeply suffering losses. This is life, and I'm glad I get to experience it. Love is healing and Endurance is my therapy.

It is interesting to go back and read what my fitness goals were last year and see how it turned out. So for next year, finish a good 70.3 for my dad with life in balance is enough. The plan: Get the swim done no wetsuit in 1 hr (no wetsuit =improved T1 transition time), keep up the intensity for on the bike for 3.5 hrs, and still get my half marathon time under 2 hours at the end.

Comments

Julie said…
Congratulations on your year! I just found your blog through JoLynn's. I'm so impressed by the 1000+ miles and how far you've come since your start!
fuzzbuzz said…
You are awesome. I'd like to do ONE race this year, haha!
The Green Girl said…
Happy New Year, girl.

I truly admire your strength. ::hugs:: Here's to a great 2011!

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap