Week 2

S:4:35 B:57.5 R:3

Another epic week, although didn't run that much, my whole body felt sore from the heavy duty swim workouts, especially from the master's swim class. The water temps in the bay felt great this week. The highlight is I get to meet and train with great athletes at Water World Swim. Had fun with the new camera (Canon PowerShot D10) testing out the video.



Climbing up to Seal Rock

The Run Jump and Swim event at the SERC on Friday was a blast: Run from the club to end of Muni Pier, jump off, swim back to club as many times as possible in one hour. I can't believe that I got 12th place again. The event is open to non-members and next one is November 5th. I got some good camera tips from Reptile.

Comments

The Green Girl said…
Wow, congratulations on really pushing yourself in your swim classes.

And congratulations on your new camera!
fuzzbuzz said…
awesome, it's fun to see all this stuff in motion! :)
I am going to try and figure out how to do a youtube video if it kills me- even if its just picture slideshow style ;D thanks for inspiring!
I miss you guys so much! I've been traveling every weekend and did the Morgan Hill Sprint too. Congrats on your endurance girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

November Recap

Spring Training