Rest & Reflect



It was nice to take a week off from training, but managed to fill it up with working on other fun projects. Yesterday was one year after my dad died, so I'm reflecting alot. Training for the last three triathlons really helped me to get through the year and keep me focused on positive things. I really need that kind of routine. I didn't look at daily mile or training blogs that much and have some catching up to do. Going to ease into another training plan this week for Stinson Beach Marathon. Have a big weekend on the Bay planned with WWS. Feeling blessed.

Comments

fuzzbuzz said…
Hugs and love from your little sister in Texas :) Dad visited me in a dream on my birthday, we were at the lake. He let me put my arms around his neck and we waded out into the water on a pretty day <3 Best birthday present ever

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap