Week 7 - This is it!

S:3 B:84 R:10

One week left until the San Francisco Triathlon at Alcatraz! The full moon has been messing with my sleep, but I feel ready for this. Thanks to my friends that trained with me, bloggers and dailymilers, and family for your support! Coach Jake who did the course with me several times, also the coaches at Club One, Fernando and Nick for some challenging workouts. Very special thanks to my favorite coach Pedro and my Water World Swim peeps who I swam with every week! Thanks to work for my flexible schedule. You all rock! Next week will be race report.

Comments

So excited for you! You are ready!
RenĂ© said…
Thanks! The trick is to keep up this feeling for 5 more days!
The Green Girl said…
Good luck, girl! ::hugs:: I'm excited for you, too!

I thought about you when I was out there running in Marin County. What a beautiful place you have to run.
Bob said…
you're an olympic torch.
Jo Lynn said…
How exciting! I hope you achieve your race goals. I'm already looking forward to hearing all about it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

November Recap

Spring Training