Miles

12 days until Mt. Tam! Ran 49 miles this week (681 this year), highest weekly mileage in ages! Also ran my fastest 12 miler ever, thanks to Hal Higdon's tried and true old school methods in Run Fast. This weeks 20 miler was 5 minutes faster than last week, so yes it does pay off to do more than one of these before race day. I had missed running long during tri-training and am now getting my fix, and still have another month of it! The target race is the Dallas White Rock Marathon in December. The Stinson Beach Marathon is going to be great hill training. Then I have a 10k and a 5k race to sharpen my pace up before then. I have seen a lot of sunsets and sunrises this week. Running life is good!

Just keep running

Comments

The Green Girl said…
Thrilled to hear training is going so well for you, girl.

Good luck at Mt. Tam! I know you will rock it.

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap