Post-Juice Bliss

How to get your wheatgrass in a centrifugal juicerAfter a few days of transitioning to solid food, I'm feeling pretty good! I got to enjoy a nice passover seder this weekend, including treats! The weight stabilized to 122 lbs, with an effective weight loss of 7 lbs after one week. This has had a positive effect on my running and climbing. I feel light on my feet, no inflammation, and I can see more definition in my core. It is great for the skin, hair and nails, and my teeth and eyes seem whiter. I feel rejuvenated, but most of all, I feel a sense of calmness, emotional well being and peace. This is just what I needed after dealing with my dad's death and my recent divorce. I also feel like I marked the changing of the seasons, since the seasons here kind of blend together. The only bad thing is my pants don't fit. ;-)

Following the SBD Phase 2, and will take some juice with me to work.
Today's juice: Apple, Celery, Wheatgrass, Macrogreens and Chia gel.

Comments

I can not tell you how proud you make us. We are so fortunate and lucky to have you as our sister. We love you!
Your an amazing woman and I am just so proud of you.
RenĂ© said…
Thanks! I'm proud of you too, sis! My sisters rock!

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap