Week 1

Run: 29 mi
Bike: 77 mi

Golden Gate Park

This was a big week, training for the SF Marathon for Team Back on My Feet  and keeping up the miles for the Team Bike Challenge and National Bike Challenge. If you donate to my TBoMF I am printing names of donors, individuals and companies, on the back of my race singlet. I'm signed up for the Coastal Trail Challenge 10k and the Zombie Runners San Francisco Run Half Marathon. They fit nicely on the marathon training schedule and will be fun to run on those trails with a bunch of runners.


Next weekend, we have Escape Tri Weekend, doing the course of the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon with Water World Swim. It was alot of fun last year. You can register here. Let's time ourselves running up the sand ladder! After the run, we can grab a bite and catch the end of the Bay to Breakers Party.

Here are some pics from Bike to Work Day, one of my favorite days of the year! Cycling is great in itself and great cross training for runners. It strengthens the quad muscles supporting the knee and works the glutes.
SF Bike to Work Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap