Week 8


Run: 37
This week training plan said to scale back. The hammies were tight and the running was slow. I felt like I was in a fog.

SF Fog

I went swimming in the bay so that helped erase all the little aches and pains. I was so happy I finally got to swim with Lisa again and also with JoLynn! So awesome to finally see her doing open water swimming!

Lisa took this awesome pic with her gopro.

Next 2 weeks are peak weeks. Woo hoo!

I'm training/running the SF Marathon to raise funds for for team Back on My Feet. Please donate if you can or join our team! Happy running!

Comments

Jo Lynn said…
You were awesome, staying with me on Sunday. I will hope you are there the next time I jump in that bay water. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap