Spring Training


Spring is here, and with that comes a lot of changes and personal challenges, such as being single again. For those that enjoy spending most of your time biking, running and swimming, not going out and staying out late, waking up very early in the morning to stay on track of your goals, then you know it can be a challenge to find someone who understands that and is supportive and possibly enjoys that also. Relationships run their course and you cross the finish line together with some some happy memories and mementos. If you're not on the same pace or going in the same direction, you split ways and have to keep moving on your path. Perhaps you will cross paths again later. I used to be sad that no-one was ever waiting for me at the finish line, but then I realized there WAS someone there, the best in myself is always waiting there for me.

I've been finding peace running on trails in the Presidio. I decided to mix it up a bit and put some long rides on the calendar. I look forward to spending alot of time on my bike and doing things I haven't been able to do in a while.

RunningSpinningRunningSpinningRestLong RideSwim
TRX
TRX


Stretch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap