Summer SUPping

 Just bought a cool inflatable SUP from Xterra and have been using it to support our swims. It looks easy but is actually a full body workout! After SUPping for several hours this weekend, my whole body is sore. It really complements swimming. The advantage is you get to see alot more and enjoy the bay! This weekend we did Island to Island from Alcatraz to Angel Island and a Bridge to Bridge. The weather has been amazing! Best way to enjoy summer outdoors by far.

I did fall in once, but it was refreshing! Though the board rolls up and fits in a backpack and is not that heavy if you are fit, it's not really ideal for biking with. I will need to get a small bike trailer to tow it. Another advantage is it doesn't take up that much space and I can assemble it in less than 10 minutes. I can put in from shore or from a boat. I look forward to exploring more parts of the bay with it!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap