Fogust Recap


I took the entire month of August off from running and just relaxed and focused on downtime activities such as quality time with pets, writing in my journal, drawing and painting in my sketchbook, seeing art and reading books.  I'm writing for half and hour to an hour every morning now and it's something I really look forward to. I'm sharing a dog with a friend so we went for walks in the park every day. I developed a new routine of doing my yoga stretches in the morning and in the evening. The result is a feeling of calmness, clarity, and more productivity. I downsized more things and set up my little art space. I call it my popup zen corner, a place to relax and unwind. I organized all my art supplies into a little rolling cart that I can move to any room I need them in. I even found some time to take an online class. The back pain disappeared. I signed up for a sprint tri and have started getting back into the physical fitness again with renewed motivation and a new sense of joy and balance. I'm glad I took the time to rest and reflect. If you enjoy the journaling process you will love this book Design the Life you Love by Ayse Birsel.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap