Some of the goals that I have put down so far are:
- More stretching, rolling, back yoga
- More run mileage, different routes
- Volunteering - I found a running group that helps the homeless called Back On My Feet
- Swim - more consistent and longer swims
- Bike - more long rides and brevets
I know it's vague but it's a start. I start my day with fitness because it helps me in everything else I do.
I also have some personal and creative goals outlined, such as seeing more sunrises and sunsets. Being outdoors and group training provides the inspiration that I need. Solution = Getting up early to run!
Am I getting the most out of my day? Sometimes that means just sitting and watching the sunrise and being present. 2017 will be a year of increased focus and vitality.