February in Pictures

February was birthday month, and I am taking stock and feeling gratitude. The half-marathon required some recovery time, so I've been nursing my IT Band and hip. I'm able to do short runs. After daily yoga stretches, it's finally feeling better. New birthday shoes were a good idea! It was also fermented foods month - I made sauerkraut, kefir, kefir chevre, and a sourdough starter. Now I am learning to make bread.

Here are some highlights:

Fun SUP with the South End Rowing Club Pier 39 Swim
Beautiful Sunsets at the Beach
Sunday Swims at Crissy Field and Aquatic Park with Water World Swim

Back on My Feet is getting ready to launch Team SOMA. Be a running volunteer and help us transform lives one mile at a time! Please visit my fundracing page and donate >>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap