The Great Cupid Run

This weekend was The Great Cupid Run 5k with Back on My Feet San Francisco. All the BoMF SF groups joined together for the monthly fun run. The weather was perfect, and it was nice to have some sunshine for a change after all this rain. Flat and fast course at Crissy Field on the Bay Trail. I took it easy and ran with BoMF. Finished in 29:16. My friend George won! He happens to be the Western Region Director for the Road Runners Club of America and one of my running role models. I love the local races that raise money for local charities. This was for Heart In Motion a youth volunteer and community service group that we see supporting us on so many of our local races. They deserve a big boost. We got tutus (ladies) and heart boxer shorts (gentlemen), a huge medal, lots of edible treats and beverages after the run and a cute towel by Lucy Activewear. Great way to celebrate the Love!



Back on My Feet San Francisco #greatcupidrun



Posing with George Rehmet, winner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

November Recap

Spring Training