April in Pictures

April was a busy month! We had two races with Back on My Feet: The Oakland Running Festival and Presidio 10. Our members celebrated several milestones, such as first 100 miles for a San Francisco Member and first 50 miles. We had another 25-mile milestone in Team SoMA with several others about to get it.   Spring is in full swing for all kinds of outdoor fun! We had some April showers, then ended it with some really warm weather. Let's go out and get it!

Sunset at Crissy Field
Sunday Swims with Pedro

Running with Back on My Feet

Playing with this guy

Water World Swim Triathlon Clinics

Time for a siesta in my new hamaca!
I got rid of my futon couch and instead use a hamaca! It is so comfortable and much better for my back.  My room is spacious and airy and I can take it outside. Warning: it's really hard to get out of the hamaca because it is so cozy.

I'm running for: Back on My Feet, because: For every $1 donated nearly $2.50 returns to the community through increased economic activity and cost savings! Donate or RUN WITH US!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

November Recap

Spring Training