May in Pictures


May was a busy month. It's the month where I actually try to log my bike commute miles for bike month for local and national challenges and enjoy bike to work day! This year I volunteered with a bike to work day energizer station, which was really fun. My workplace is very supportive of cycling, and most of us ride on two wheels. It feels great to work for a company that is a certified bike friendly business and also a supporting business member of the local bike advocacy groups.

This month I also volunteered with Back on My Feet, enjoyed two backyard barbecues, helped with the WWS Alcatraz swim event and tri-training, and had a wonderful family visit. I did some physical therapy, changed my diet and now finally feel ready to start the tri- training. I changed my diet back to HFLC to help keep the inflammation down, and feel an improvement in just one week. We had some nice hot days, but the fog came back and THE WIND! It already feels like San Francisco summer is in full swing.



May is YAY (for Bike Month)!


Awesome volunteers with the SFBC! We had a fun bike to work day energizer station set up at Alamo Square Park, with refreshments, bubbles, flower power, a mobile bike mechanic and music by local DJ Neel, who lives in the neighborhood. We signed up new SFBC members and gave away free canvas tote bags!

Velofix Mobile Bike Mechanic


 This month we did some cross-training at BoMF with the November Project. We had a lot of fun at the playground.

Riding around Alameda with Sis

Sunset at Crissy Field

This month I am embarking on a new project: digital downsizing. It's almost as difficult as decluttering in the real world! Stop scrolling and enjoy the people around you and the sunset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap