Race Week is here!


 Race week is here! I kept it easy with a swim,  a bike, a run, a walk with BoMF. I had a great night of sleep feel rested. My bike is on its way to Omaha, thanks to Kyle from Trek Bikes in Marin. I'm taking a super early flight tomorrow and I'm pretty much packed. Started carbing up and hydrating. On my run I remembered all the training and working through injury and lack of motivation that I dealt with. The group training and doing it for a cause did it for me. I'm reminded that it is a privilege to be able to do this, but it takes consistency and putting in the time and effort towards fitness. I'm a recreational triathlete so have to remember to push myself a little more when the time comes (but not get injured). I'm so thankful for the love and support!

It's not too late to donate to Back on My Feet SF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

Spring Training

November Recap