Week 2 - In the bag

Countdown to USATAGNC! Last week's training: 2 Swims, 2 Bikes and 2 Runs = 8 hours (plus 50 miles bike commute). I had another big 2 hour SUP this weekend from Golden Gate Bridge to the San Francisco Bay Bridge supporting a Water World Swim event. Great to see people acheiving their long swim goals! My knee is a little sore from walking a lot with my SUP so I am taking it easy for the rest of the weekend taking a physical and mental break and just getting everything packed and ready for my race. Last minute check to see if I can slip on my new bike shoes easily without socks. I am down to my goal weight, which is a little lighter than my last tri. It's all in the bag. The only thing left to do is arrive "fit and fresh".

WWS Bridge to Bridge - SUPport

Biking in GGP - testing out the gear
With my running mentor George at BoMF social

My running mentor George Rehmet of RRCA joined us for our BoMF monthly evening run and social where we celebrated member mileage milestones! I am completely self-funded for my race. Help me raise funds for Back on My Feet! I will blog more often during race week. Check out the live-stream on race day here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chico Wildflower Century

November Recap

Spring Training